WO Editor complains about missing binding - but it is there

From: Markus Ruggiero (marku..uggiero.ch)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 11:34:11 EDT

    We have two (D2W derived) components where the WO Editor complains
    about missing required binding. I have verified that the referenced
    key exists (and have also verified that the problem is independent
    from the name of the key). Sure it is just annoying and the app runs
    anyway but I would like to get rid of each and every error displayed.
    The error is "missing required binding for action". However action
    is bound to "selectAction" as you can see in the attached screenshot,
    and the method exists

    Thanks
    ---markus---

    Don't miss my latest project at http://blindpromo.com

    Markus Ruggiero
    rucotec consulting and technologies email
    mailto:markus.ruggier..ucotec.ch
    rucotec GmbH web http://www.rucotec.ch
    Steinentorstrasse 8
    4051 Basel Mobile +41 (0)79 508 4701
    Switzerland Phone/Fax +41 (0)61 271 4990