Re: WO Editor complains about missing binding - but it is there

From: Stephen R. Smith (ssmit..lignsoft.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 17:55:06 EDT

    Hi Markus,

    Išve noticed a number of times that this occurs, and you can fix it by
    reordering the bindings in the .wod ­ compare the troublesome one with
    another of the same type and see how the bindings are ordered. I get this
    when Išve copied elements from layout view in WOBuilder and pasted them back
    in, not all the time, but often enough to have figured out how to make the
    error flags go away.

    Cheers,
    :Steve

    --
    Stephen R. Smith                Tel: 905.633.9178
    Senior Developer                Fax: 905.634.1064

    From: Markus Ruggiero <marku..uggiero.ch> Reply-To: <woproject-de..bjectstyle.org> Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:34:11 +0200 To: WOLips <woproject-de..bjectstyle.org> Subject: WO Editor complains about missing binding - but it is there

    We have two (D2W derived) components where the WO Editor complains about missing required binding.  I have verified that the referenced key exists (and have also verified that the problem is independent from the name of the key). Sure it is just annoying and the app runs anyway but I would like to get rid of each and every error displayed.

    The error is "missing required binding for action". However action is bound to "selectAction" as you can see in the attached screenshot, and the method exists

    Thanks ---markus---

    Don't miss my latest project at http://blindpromo.com

    Markus Ruggiero

    rucotec consulting and technologies    email     mailto:markus.ruggier..ucotec.ch

    rucotec GmbH                           web       http://www.rucotec.ch

    Steinentorstrasse 8

    4051 Basel                             Mobile    +41 (0)79 508 4701

    Switzerland                            Phone/Fax +41 (0)61 271 4990