Re: WO Editor complains about missing binding - but it is there

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 19:25:44 EDT

    This is the corresponding .api definition for the D2WSelect component
    (from inside the DirectToWeb framework folder):

         <validation message="&apos;action&apos; is a required binding">
           <or>
             <bound name="dataSource"/>
             <bound name="list"/>
           </or>
         </validation>

    That just seems totally wrong to me. It's saying if dataSource is
    bound or list is bound, then fail because action is a required
    binding. I don't see how this makes any sense at all?