Re: WO Editor complains about missing binding - but it is there

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 19:27:13 EDT

    This seems Not Right (TM). If you find a reproducible case of this,
    please let me know -- I'm not sure how that would happen. However, I
    HAVE seen the lingering error if you change a class or API file that
    WOD files do not auto-update, so you need to just touch the file and
    resave if to kick off a WOD rebuild. This is kind of a tricky
    problem to fix. It may be that if any API or Java file changes, then
    just automatically force a rebuild of any WOD file that has an error.

    ms