Re: dom4j dependency

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 05:53:24 EDT

    After the last repository reorg I had problem getting wolips to
    compile so I re exported a fresh copy from the repository with the
    Project Team Set. Two thing happened: First there is
    org.objectstyle.wolips.base.feature included in the export that has
    disappeared so I had to edit the file and maven-wo-plugin does not
    compile unless I add dom4j in the Java extensions so we have a
    dependency.

    Pierre