Re: EOModeler vs EntityModeler

From: Markus Ruggiero (marku..uggiero.ch)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 06:05:12 EDT

    Something with my Eclipse installation was not right. Today I had all
    sorts of problems. So I downloaded the latest Eclipse again and
    updated/installed according to the WOLips instructions in the
    tutorial. I am now on WOLips 2.0.03342 and all seems to be OK so far.
    We'll see!

    Thanks for the great stuff and I hope I will eventually be able to
    give back something

    ---markus---