Creating a new WOApplication

From: Stephen Dunn (sdun..rookeside.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 16:22:52 EDT

    Is there any resolution to the issue posted on the "Create a new WO
    Application" page of the WOLips tutorials?

    I am unable to create any new projects and my experience is exactly
    what is described in the bold message:

    > If you DO NOT see all of the items listed below, or if your src
    > folder does not have a package icon on it, you have hit a WOLips
    > bug that we are actively trying to track down. This particular bug
    > is a race condition in project creation from a template where it
    > ends up not creating a proper Java/WOLips project, so it doesn't
    > autobuild or include all the frameworks. Try deleting and
    > recreating until it looks more like the picture below. You can also
    > try closing the project by right-clicking and choosing Close
    > Project, then reopening the project in a similar fashion. We're
    > working on this one.

    I have tried to recreate the application numerous (more that 5)
    times. As well as closing and opening the newly created application.

    I have a stack of XCode apps that I would like to move over to WOLips
    but I am at a standstill without the ability to create a new
    application.

    Is there a work around?

    Thanks.

    Stephen