Re: Creating a new WOApplication

From: Stephen Dunn (sdun..rookeside.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 10:11:50 EDT

    Uli,

    Thanks for the response. I tried all of those things with no success.
    I even restarted Eclipse and my dev machine. Still no joy.

    They dialog to "Finish" the creation of the new application will not
    dismiss.

    I was using the latest nightly build so I rolled back to the WOLips
    version that is installed via Eclipse "Software Updates" and
    everything is happy now.

    So it still seems to be an issue but I have worked around it by
    rolling back WOLips.

    Thanks again for the response.

    Stephen