Re: Creating a new WOApplication

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 11:24:04 EDT

    If you're updating against www.mdimension.com/~wolips/updates (vs /
    stable), you actually rolled FORWARD rather than backward. There
    were a couple days on the build server where things were kind of
    sketchy. It's possible you grabbed a build while it was kind of
    whacked out, and but updating you ended up with a more final version.

    If the Finish button doesn't close, then there's probably an
    exception in your Error Log, btw (you can open Error Log View). So
    for future reference you might want to check there and see if it
    tells anything more.

    ms