"broken component" dialog

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 09:29:18 EDT

    The concept of these new dialogs is really cool, though I was
    wondering if it would be possible to inject these messages into the
    console with a different color (or something) rather than open a
    dialog? If i ever have a problem with an Ajax component that uses an
    periodic updater, a new dialog opens every second, and it's hard to
    close them and then stop the app before the next update occurs.
    Incidentally, where is the code for those if I wanted to add new ones?

    ms