Entity Modeler error

From: JR Ruggentaler (JR.Ruggentale..pv.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 11:14:04 EDT

    Entity Modeler reports the following error:

    MyModel/Entity:MySummary/Attribute:totalAmount does not have a column name set.

    The entity is a business object that we fetch using raw row fetching to summarize some data but the data is not stored in the database so there are no columns to set for the attributes EM reports error on. EO Modeler does not report any errors on the model so this is permitted by EOF. I filed a bug report http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-307.

    Thanks for the great work on EM!
    J.R.