RE: Entity Modeler error

From: JR Ruggentaler (JR.Ruggentale..pv.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2006 - 15:41:33 EDT

    >Is there anything I can look at to let me know not to warn for that particular attribute?
    Not that I am aware of. Below is one of the attribute definitions that EM is reporting the error on.

            {
                allowsNull = Y;
                columnName = "";
                externalType = NUMBER;
                internalInfo = {"_nameInObjectStore" = "TOTAL_AMOUNT"; };
                name = totalAmount;
                precision = 10;
                scale = 2;
                valueClassName = NSDecimalNumber;
                valueType = B;
            },

    Maybe EM should just warn the user. The warning could be in the form of the yellow triangle icon with hover help next to the column name field. This is just a suggestion. I attached the icon I am suggesting to this email. I got it from my eclipse installation (C:\eclipse3.2\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.wst.rdb.outputview_1.0.104.v200606130645\iconsain_ec_ov_warning.gif).

    Thanks for the quick response!
    J.R.