Re: Wod Validation error

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 23:52:44 EDT

    That validation says is attributeTypeName is unbound then show that
    error, OR is key and addressType are unbound, then show that error.
    In your case, attributeTypeName IS bound, so that doesn't cause it;
    but key and addressType ARE unbound, so that DOES cause the error. I
    think that is actually right?