D2W Assistant editing wrong .d2wmodel

From: Markus Ruggiero (marku..uggiero.ch)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 10:36:06 EDT

    Could it be that the d2w assistant edits the wrong file? It looks as
    if it edits the model file inside build/myapp.woa/Contents/Resources.
    That's fine as long I do not build the app again. Should it not be
    the file in my project directory? This one is being copied into the
    build dir and overwrites what is there. Also the .wo files come from
    the build dir. This makes rapid turnaround not so rapid anymore. Or
    am I completely wrong (this can very well be the case)? Btw I connect
    through WebServer, no direct connect.

    WOLips x.3344

    ---markus---

    Don't miss my latest project at http://blindpromo.com

    Markus Ruggiero
    rucotec consulting and technologies email
    mailto:markus.ruggier..ucotec.ch
    rucotec GmbH web http://www.rucotec.ch
    Steinentorstrasse 8
    4051 Basel Mobile +41 (0)79 508 4701
    Switzerland Phone/Fax +41 (0)61 271 4990