Bug? Entity Modeler and multiple Perspective windows; Questions

From: Greg Brown (gsbrow..mich.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 15:27:16 EDT

    Hi,

    1.)

    If in Eclipse: Windows > Preferences>General>Perspectives> Open a
    new perspective in a new window, (whew)

            then when opening my model, Eclipse pops open a new Entity Modeler
    perspective window, BUT it is blank, ie there is no model in it, and
    in the original Wolips perspective, there is part of the Entity
    Modeler editor, the part with "Name, Table Name, Class Name etc." but
    not the other parts of the entity modeler. It seems this splits the
    Entity Modeler; part goes in the Wolips perspective, and a new window
    is setup with the other parts of the editor (Outline,Package
    Explorer) but there is no invoking model info in the new window.

            Eclipse 3.2 Wolips 2.0.0.3073

    2.)

    Is there a way to model existing databases? There is some database
    explorer thing; but what will take the schema info to a eomodel?

    3.)

    When updating wolips from the stable site; I get a "Mac Goodies" or a
    "Goodies Mac" package; is that correct?

    Thanks!!!

    Greg