Re: Wod Validation error

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 22:11:00 EDT

    I setup a test case of this and it works properly (i.e. both examples
    you provide result in NO errors). Can you try making a change to the
    WOD file that has the error and resave it so it re-"compiles"? I
    don't think WOD files will auto-invalidate their errors after you
    change the corresponding API file.