Re: JProfiler support

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2006 - 14:50:55 EDT

    I am trying to add the Jprofiler integration in ­ when I installed it and
    added the patch that Ulrich mentioned I got a warning notice when I went to
    get the latest WOLIPS that said that Jprofiler detected other profiling
    plugins and that I should remove them ­ is it safe to do that?

    Dov Rosenberg

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Inquira Inc