Re: Problem deploying wolips-app with monitor

From: Markus Ruggiero (marku..uggiero.ch)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 02:51:03 EDT

    Thanks to all that helped me here. It sure was a priv problem and it
    is fixed now. What I think happened is this:
    When building with Xcode all the files inside the woa get read
    permission for everyone whereas when building
    with Eclipse the files only have read for the owner and group. I copy
    the woa bundle via Finder to my server's
    /Library/WebObjects/Application share mounted with my user name (and
    I am not appserver :) Xcode built apps work
    Eclipse built apps dont. This was what really confused me

    Have fun
    ---markus---

    Don't miss my latest project at http://blindpromo.com

    Markus Ruggiero
    rucotec consulting and technologies email
    mailto:markus.ruggier..ucotec.ch
    rucotec GmbH web http://www.rucotec.ch
    Steinentorstrasse 8
    4051 Basel Mobile +41 (0)79 508 4701
    Switzerland Phone/Fax +41 (0)61 271 4990