Re: Performance

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 07:17:07 EDT

    Not sure I follow on question #1 ... Do you feel that the overall
    process of having to type declarations vs, say, WOBuilder-style is
    slow, or do you feel that there is a performance problem inside of
    wod editor that is actually making typing slow? Are you using code
    completion? I find that I can write WOD's VERY fast now, because I
    code complete all the way through.

    For #2, I had not explicitly tested this, but it appears that there
    is a bug right now such that the clipboard doesn't cross models.
    That was INTENDED to work, so I'll have to look into that.