Re: Plugin requirement prevents update

From: RedBugz Software (redbug..mail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 11:24:56 EDT

    On 9/27/06, Fabian Peters <lists.fabia..-lumo.com> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Trying to update to the latest stable I get this:
    > Do I have to remove some older plugin version or what is going on
    > here? I tried several times and with the standard update site as well
    > but get a similar result.

    I just got through dealing with this problem. It appears that they
    have restructured the profiling plugin so updating leaves an old
    version hanging around that complains.

    Mike's suggestion to clear our your plugins works, it also worked for
    me by going to Manage Configuration, finding the plugin it was
    complaining about and disabling it, then doing an update to get the
    "new" profiling plugin.

    Logan