Re: Wod Validation error

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 11:50:59 EDT

    Thanks Mike, You are right it works when I fix the bugs in my code.
    My own fault. And yes the wod do not auto-invalidate.

    This however made me question how the api editor is meant to work.
    The api editor has four panels: Bindings, Validation, Display and
    Delete. The only one I have ever seen working is the Bindings one and
    even then it is not always reliable. The Validation and Display I
    have always seen them as blank as for the Delete there is one button
    that I have never tried to delete the api. Does that mean delete the
    file? Does anyone has some clue as to what was the intent? For the
    moment I edit my api files as text but it is a bit clumsy and prone
    to errors -:).

    Thanks

    Pierre