JProfiler support

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 16:58:06 EDT

    When I attempt to profile a WO app with JProfiler, I get the
    following failure with 3395:

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jprofiler/integrations/eclipse/A/B
    at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.jprofiler.launching.JProfilerWOJavaLocalApplicati
    onLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch
    (JProfilerWOJavaLocalApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:71)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch
    (LaunchConfiguration.java:639)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch
    (LaunchConfiguration.java:565)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch
    (DebugUIPlugin.java:754)
    at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$6.run
    (DebugUIPlugin.java:944)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:58)

    I have patched my jprofiler plugin, and I can jprofiler launch non-WO
    apps.

    ms