Re: Error installing 2.0.0.3395

From: Marc Guenther (mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 05:31:56 EDT

    On 28. Sep. 2006, at 9:38, Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > No no need to upgrade. It's there for long time.
    >
    > One important thing: Always update with integrated update manager.
    > Not with drag and drop installation.

    I did that yesterday from 2.0.0.3241 to the current 3395. As a result
    my Java VM crashed on Eclipse startup. Couldn't get it to work, so I
    ereverted back to my previous version (luckily I make backups),
    deleted the existing WOLips plugins with the Update Manager, and
    installed the new one. It works now.

    Marc