Re: Maven 2, frameworks as JARs and EOModels

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 10:01:36 EDT

    Thanks Ulrich,

    I've copied Info.plist from the original WO framework inside of JAR but
    it didn't work. I've tried to change the structure of the files inside
    the JAR. I've placed EOModel bundle on root and inside of a Resources
    folder, for instance. No luck. I'm still trying...

    Thanks in advance,

    Henrique

    --

    \o/ Henrique Prange, Moleque de Idéias Educaçăo e Tecnologia Ltda | Phone: 55-21-2710-0178 E-mail: hprang..oleque.com.br / \ http://www.moleque.com.br