Re: WO artifacts repository [Was (WOL-316) Import maven archetype woapplication into woproject]

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 13:51:43 EDT

    Some suggestions for artifact naming:

    JavaDirectToWeb -> java-dtw
    JavaDTWGeneration -> java-dtw-generation
    JavaEOAccess -> java-eo-access
    JavaEOApplication -> java-eo-application
    JavaEOControl -> java-eo-control
    JavaEODistribution -> java-eo-distribution
    JavaEOGeneration -> java-eo-generation
    JavaEOInterface -> java-eo-interface
    JavaEOInterfaceSwing -> java-eo-interface-swing
    JavaEOProject -> java-eo-project
    JavaEORuleSystem -> java-eo-rule-system
    JavaEOTool -> java-eo-tool
    javaeoutil -> java-eo-util
    JavaFoundation -> java-foundation
    JavaJDBCAdaptor -> java-jdbc-adaptor
    JavaPlot -> java-plot
    JavaWebObjects -> java-webobjects
    JavaWebServicesClient -> java-webservices-client
    JavaWebServicesGeneration -> java-webservices-generation
    JavaWebServicesSupport -> java-webservices-support
    JavaWOExtensions -> java-wo-extensions
    JavaWOJSPServlet -> java-wo-jsp-servlet
    JavaWOSMIL -> java-wo-smil
    JavaXML -> java-xml