Re: Maven Plugins notes...

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 14:10:06 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    Documentation is good. All pieces of the project looking the same are
    good too. So, let's do it using Confluence. No problem.

    English is not my native language (that's why my replies take too long
    to come). Please, correct me if I can't create clear documentation or if
    I write some weird text like this. :)

    Cheers,

    Henrique

    --