Rapid Turnaround Broken?

From: Stephen R. Smith (ssmit..lignsoft.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 14:19:17 EDT

    Good day,

    Iıve noticed since updating to Eclipse 3.2 that Rapid Turnaround isnıt
    working for me anymore. There were some mentions in the list about being
    careful of odd characters in paths (mine are all straight text), and
    warnings about shrapnel in the build directories, but having cleaned them
    all out by hand, itıs still not working.

    The only place I can see an option to set this is in the Run...
    Configuration pane under WO options ­ WOAllowRapidTurnaround ­ true.

    Is there anywhere else or any other feature that needs to be
    enabled/disabled in order for this to work? Itıs killing me to have to stop
    and start my app as Iım making iterative component changes.

    My current WOLips install is 2.0.0.3249

    Thanks in advance,
    :Steve

    --
    Stephen R. Smith                Tel: 905.633.9178
    Senior Developer                Fax: 905.634.1064