Re: Rapid Turnaround Broken?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 15:58:17 EDT

    Yes ... With PBServer enabled, when I run my Eclipse, it works fine.
    However, I normally run with that off because it's unreasonably slow
    for me. if you turn add some debug to the xml protocol you'll see
    the WOA asks hundreds of questions of Eclipse per-page. We can speed
    that up with caching (right now, for instance, the WOA asks for the
    our *.eomodeld's which we dutifully scan the project tree for every
    time), but I'm not sure how much faster it can be made.

    ms