Re: Updates problem

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2006 - 11:25:29 EDT

    Hi Uli,

    Thank you I think this will work better. I just have another question
    when you let the automatic update run how does it know which site to
    check? When you run it manually you can select the one you want and
    it does now appears correctly labeled, but how does the automatic
    update know what site to use. If I install the stable version is
    eclipse going to suggest updates from the nightly site? How does that
    work? I have poked around and I don't think eclipse keep tracks of
    where the plug-ins come from only where the update site are in the
    feature so I don't see how this can work.

    Pierre