re: SQL Generation Error

From: Jonathan Miller (johnnypuuno..ac.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2006 - 16:37:01 EDT

    Hi I'm new to WOLIPS and I've apparently run into a known WTF for new
    people. Is there a step by step guide to circumvent this problem?

    When attempting to generate SQL code from Entity Modeler you get this
    error:

    framework is not installed on your system, the adaptor framework is
    not linked into your application, or the info dictionary for this
    adaptor is corrupted

    Thanks in advance.

    Johnny