Re: Tomcat deploy

From: Paul D. Yu (py..ac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 07:22:42 EDT

    Done.

    As of this morning (EST), Eclipse update manager works from ~wolips/
    stable (3395), but still does not work from ~wolips/update. It is
    also not working from my local build which is also 3437.

    If we can figure this out, I could make the necessary changes in the
    build.xml.vm and the web.xml file to get the resolution of this bug
    started. I haven't figure out where the classpath ordering is
    generated :-(

    Paul