Re: Tomcat deploy

From: Paul Yu (py..ac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 10:55:03 EDT

    I've been trying to setup the build environment for plugin on my
    machine. That is when I encountered the problems associated with the
    broken Updates. My current approach is to use the 3431 revision and
    play around with the templates so that they would match your/or
    WOL-221's approach. Get to mostly work. The part that I see is will
    be difficult is obtaining the classpath and the proper ordering of
    the classpath, hopefully, by the time I get to that, one of the
    experts on the list will be willing to give me a hint.

    If my new job did not require WAR deployments, then I would not be
    down this road. But if I'm going to go down this road, might as well
    try to help make it better. :-)

    Paul