wod file errors for unique situation (XML header)

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 15:50:55 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm using a WOXMLNode to generate the root node with xml schema and
    name space information. The .wod validator marks these entries in
    the .wod as errors:

    RootXMLNode: WOXMLNode {
            elementName = "search_result_categories";
            locale = localeCode;
            search = searchTerm;
            xmlns:xsi = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
              xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation = "http://www.shoptoit.ca/ss/xsd/
    ShopToItCategorySearchResults.xsd";
    }

    I know it's a bit odd to have the colons in the name, but the XML
    generated by the component seems to be perfectly good, so I don't
    necessarily think this should be an error. I added the colon
    character to the "allowed binding characters" string in the WO
    component editor preferences in Eclipse, but it didn't make a
    difference. I guess that's only valid for the right hand side of the
    assignment.

    Is this something that can be allowed in the wod editor? Or at least
    marked as a warning and not an error?

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com