Re: Tomcat deploy: WOL-221

From: Paul Yu (py..ac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 16:33:08 EDT

    Uli

    I have made some progress in changing the build.xml.vm and the
    web.xml.vm templates to get the generated build.xml and web.xml
    closer to being able to do a war deploy out of the box.

    In order to do that I had to roll back to 3393 and start from there.
    With the 3431 revision the *.include/exclude.pattern file were not
    generated in the woproject directory.

    The question I have is where do I find the code that generates the
    Classpath section of the web.xml? The paths on the frameworks and
    the executable jar are wrong. If you can tell me where to look, I'll
    take a stab and fixing it.

    Thanks.

    Paul