New project / new WOComponent bugs in .3431?

From: Stephen R. Smith (ssmit..lignsoft.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 19:02:14 EDT

    Hey there,

    Iım having weird problems with a new project today where WOComponents
    brought over from an older existing project work fine, but on any newly
    created component I get NSKeyValueCoding errors on the first thing bound on
    the component when it runs. For example, I bind a worep to categories, I
    get a Œcanıt find categories, _categories, getCategories etc.ı error
    message, even though Iıve got a public ivar and an aptly named accessor for
    it.

    Iıve torn through pretty much every part of the system I can think of, and I
    know there were rumblings about wocomponent generation recently so Iım
    hoping that this is part of the same issue [otherwise Iım out of ideas, and
    pretty much dead in the water]. I was trying to update WOLips earlier
    through the Eclipse Software Update, but itıs telling me 3431 is as new as
    it gets.

    If anyone can shed some light on this, or point me in any direction
    whatsoever, Iıd greatly appreciate it.

    Running Eclipse 3.2.1 w/WOLips 2.0.0.3431 on OSX 10.4.8 [Intel]

    Cheers,
    :Steve

    --
    Stephen R. Smith                Tel: 905.633.9178
    Senior Developer                Fax: 905.634.1064