woproject folder derived resources not synchronized with svn

From: Denis Frolov (de..emax.ru)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 03:17:56 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm using Subclipse with latest Eclipse/WOLips. I also use test server to
    ant build/install projects updated from svn repository.

    The problem I'm having is that derived resources in /woproject/ folder are
    ignored upon Team/Commit and these resources are needed to run ant build on
    test server (e.g build fails in case of missing framework dependency, etc).

    Right now I have to either uncheck derived for these resources in Eclipse to
    commit or use CLI to commit the woproject folder.

    Am I doing something wrong? Should the files in /woproject/ folder be
    commited at all if they are derived? If they shouldn't what is the proper
    way to run ant build without them (e.g. autogenerate them using ant somehow
    during build)?

    ---
    Denis Frolov
    Design Maximum MA