WOLips not found in eclipse

From: Daniel Lawniczak (daniella..cu.unizh.ch)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2006 - 08:53:41 EDT

    Hi all

    I am new to WOLips and yesterday and today I tried to install the
    WOLips-plugin using "New Remote Site..." as described here:
    http://www.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Install+WOLips+with+Eclipse+Update+Manager

    Unfortunately I keep getting the message "No feature found on the
    selected site(s)...". I have consulted the mailinglist archive and there
    I found the on going discussion "Updates Problem".

    Does anybody know if the use of the remote site (as described in the
    tutorial) is going to work, soon?

    Thank you and best wishes,
    Daniel