Re: Framework import

From: Logi Helgu (log..s.is)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 11:54:07 EDT

    Another interesting thing about this is "Refactor" - "Move" between
    packages. When I have my framework in a projects "Java Build Path" moving
    classes between packages( or into new ones ) in the framework updates the
    imports in my project. Another good reason to have my framework in my "Java
    Build Path" it seems.