WOLips launch error

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 15:11:08 EDT

    I am getting the following error while trying to configure my WO app to run
    from Eclipse:

    A dialog box pops up with the following message:
    An internal error occurred during ³Launching²

    Here is the message from the eclipse Error log:

    eclipse.buildId=I20060217-1115 java.version=1.5.0_06 java.vendor=Apple
    Computer, Inc. BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=ppc, WS=carbon,
    NL=en_US Framework arguments: -keyring /Users/dov/.eclipse_keyring
    -showlocation Command-line arguments: -os macosx -ws carbon -arch ppc
    -keyring /Users/dov/.eclipse_keyring -consoleLog -showlocation
    I am using a macbook pro (intel chips), Eclipse 3.2, wolips 2.0.0.3241

    I have not been able to launch my WO app since I got my macbook. It runs
    fine when I deploy inside of Tomcat as a single servlet deployment. My
    target JVM is 1.4. I notice that there are some parms that indicate ARCH=ppc
    - I am running intel. Where is that set? What should it be?

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon/Inquira