Re: Framework import

From: Hordur Thordarson (hordu..ausn.is)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 16:12:45 EDT

    Is the framework included by any other frameworks ?

    Your problem is exactly what I see when I forget to change my
    classpath between debugging and deployment settings, such that my
    frameworks end up being included more than once in the classpath.

    Hörður Þ.
    Lausn hugbúnaður ehf
    Tel. +354-534-5005 / +354-699-1068
    Web: http://www.lausn.is

    On 9.10.2006, at 16:52, Logi Helgu wrote:

    > Tried that earlier but no luck :(
    >
    > Before I included the framework by adding in in the configuration
    > for "WO
    > Frameworks". Removing in from there didn't to nothing for me,
    > cleaned( and
    > even reststarted ) but still the NSBundle excpetion. And the
    > framework is
    > not in the "Libraries" tab.
    >

    > On 10/9/06 4:13 PM, "Hordur Thordarson" <hordu..ausn.is> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi Logi,
    >>
    >> Remove the framework from the Libraries tab in Java Build Path. It
    >> must only be in either Libraries or Projects, not both.
    >>
    >> Rgds,
    >>
    >> Hörður Þ.
    >> Lausn hugbúnaður ehf
    >> Tel. +354-534-5005 / +354-699-1068
    >> Web: http://www.lausn.is
    >>

    >> On 9.10.2006, at 15:31, Logi Helgu wrote:
    >>
    >>> Added the framework to my project via the "Java Build Path" -
    >>> "Projects"
    >>> since this seems the only way to enable "Open Declaration" on my
    >>> framework
    >>> classes in Eclipse( this might be where I'm getting things wrong
    >>> since I've
    >>> added a Framework here but not another project ).
    >>>
    >>> Trying to lunch this leads to:
    >>>
    >>> ...<main> A fatal exception occurred: null
    >>> ...<main> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
    >>> at
    >>> com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOProperties.initUserDefaultsKeys
    >>> (WOProper
    >>> ties.java:187)
    >>> at
    >>> com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication._initWOApp
    >>> (WOApplication.java:5081)
    >>> at com.webobjects.appserver.WOApplication.<init>
    >>> (WOApplication.java:551)
    >>> at Application.<init>(Application.java:25)
    >>> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0
    >>> (Native Method)
    >>> at
    >>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
    >>> (NativeConstructorAcces
    >>> sorImpl.java:39)
    >>> at
    >>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance
    >>> (DelegatingConstruc