Re: WOLips launch error

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 17:23:54 EDT

    I have a different error than that I think. I reinstalled eclipse and WOLips
    here is the error I get:

    An internal error occurred during: "Launching".

    java.lang.NullPointerException at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.datasets.adaptable.JavaProjectClasspath.getWOJavaArch
    ive(JavaProjectClasspath.java:438) at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.launching.classpath.WORuntimeClasspathProvider._getWO
    JavaArchive(WORuntimeClasspathProvider.java:153) at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.launching.classpath.WORuntimeClasspathProvider.resolv
    eClasspath(WORuntimeClasspathProvider.java:111) at
    org.eclipse.jdt.internal.launching.RuntimeClasspathProvider.resolveClasspath
    (RuntimeClasspathProvider.java:60) at
    org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaRuntime.resolveRuntimeClasspath(JavaRuntime.ja
    va:1182) at
    org.eclipse.jdt.launching.AbstractJavaLaunchConfigurationDelegate.getClasspa
    th(AbstractJavaLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:415) at
    org.objectstyle.wolips.launching.delegates.WOJavaLocalApplicationLaunchConfi
    gurationDelegate.getClasspath(WOJavaLocalApplicationLaunchConfigurationDeleg
    ate.java:125) at
    org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JavaLaunchDelegate.launch(JavaLaunchDelegate.java:
    71) at
    org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfigurati
    on.java:639) at
    org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfigurati
    on.java:565) at
    org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.jav
    a:754) at
    org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$6.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:944)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:58)
    Session Data:
    eclipse.buildId=M20060921-0945 java.version=1.5.0_06 java.vendor=Apple
    Computer, Inc. BootLoader constants: OS=macosx, ARCH=x86, WS=carbon,
    NL=en_US Framework arguments: -keyring /Users/dov/.eclipse_keyring
    -showlocation Command-line arguments: -os macosx -ws carbon -keyring
    /Users/dov/.eclipse_keyring -consoleLog -showlocation

    WOLips 2.0.0.3446

    --
    Dov Rosenberg
    Inquira Inc