Re: Do we really need an option to enable/disable the eogenerator? n/t

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 07:37:28 EDT

    Actually it would change things. If the option was removed, then
    eogenerator would ALWAYS execute when an eomodel changes. Because
    EOGenerating isn't always actually necessary when the model changes,
    there are times it runs when it doesn't really have to. This
    shouldn't break things, but you do take a performance hit as it
    regenerates and rebuilds java files.

    Is there a problem that it needs to be removed to support?

    ms