Re: Component Java class lookup

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2006 - 07:40:03 EDT

    I would actually expect your project one to win this race, but aside
    from that, you have really two options. One is to use the fully
    qualified class name in your wod file ("com.logi.MyClass"). This is
    mildly annoying, so the other alternative is to manually specify the
    mapping in your Application class:

         _NSUtilities.setClassForName(MyClass.class, "MyClass");

    ms