WOLips and EOModel

From: Jeff Schmitz (jeffandmonic..ac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2006 - 22:50:52 EDT

    Hello,
        I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I tried on
    the webobjects-dev board and didn't get a response...

    Any tips on migrating an EOModel from my xCode project to Eclipse? I
    tried just copying it over, and I can see my tables and fetch specs
    in Eclipse, but when I run from Eclipse I get the following error:

    An exception occurred while trying to open a channel:
    com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCAdaptorException: No suitable driver

    Is there some special place I need to put my jdbc connector (I'm
    using frontbase)? I have it in my library/java/extensions dir and
    also tried adding it to my project build path, but still get the same
    error.

    I looked at my sql connection parameters in Eclipse and they look fine.

    My xCode project runs fine with the same EOModel. It's been awhile
    since I've messed with my model, so I may be forgetting to do
    something very basic.

    Thanks,
    Jeff