EO connection info with Entity Modeler?

From: William Hatch (wh7..ornell.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 17:26:23 EDT

    This must be brain dead simple, but I'm not clear on how you set the
    connection parameters for new models using Entity Modeler.
    Occasionally, I'm able to access the New Database Config button on
    the toolbar, and this would seem to give me access to the connection
    dictionary attributes, but I don't see how this relates to the model
    files. I usually set these via properties anyway, but sometimes I
    just want to set up a quick model down and dirty. Thanks for any
    light emission on this.

    Bill