Ant Tasks

From: ap..indesay.co.nz
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 21:07:27 EDT

    Hello; A very basic question -- I can ant build from Eclipse just
    fine, but one client has quite a complex build-deploy system which I
    would like to ant-ise. When I installed wo-project from eclipse, an
    ant build works just fine, but from the command line it can't find
    "org.objectstyle.woproject.ant.WOApplication". Do I need to install
    the ant tasks somewhere else for ant to find them? Where can I get
    the build for the ant tasks separately?

    Also, maybe if I can get a login on the wiki, I could perhaps augment
    the doco as I go?

    cheers.

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay