Resources problem

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 13:47:15 EDT

    Does anyone has an idea why this is not working?

    I have the following patternsets:

    include:
    Properties
    **/*.eomodeld/
    **/*.d2wmodel
    **/*.wo/
    **/*.api
    **/*.lproj/
    **/*.properties
    **/*.csv
    **/*.txt

    exclude:
    **/*.eomodeld~/
    **/*.woa/**
    **/*.framework/**
    **/build/**

    I have a problem withe localized lproj folder building with ant. Note
    on line 3 the xslt file is added to the wrong directory.

    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/Advertiser.strings added as
    English.lproj/Advertiser.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/Booking.strings added as
    English.lproj/Booking.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/DefaultReport.xslt added as
    Resources/English.lproj/DefaultReport.xslt doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/ErrorMessages.strings added
    as English.lproj/ErrorMessages.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/Graphic.strings added as
    English.lproj/Graphic.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/HeaderFooter.strings added as
    English.lproj/HeaderFooter.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/Login.strings added as
    English.lproj/Login.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/Measurement.strings added as
    English.lproj/Measurement.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/NavigationBar.strings added
    as English.lproj/NavigationBar.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/Pages.strings added as
    English.lproj/Pages.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/Profile.strings added as
    English.lproj/Profile.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/Publication.strings added as
    English.lproj/Publication.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/Status.strings added as
    English.lproj/Status.strings doesn't exist.
    [woapplication] Resources/English.lproj/UnimplementedFeature.strings
    added as English.lproj/UnimplementedFeature.strings doesn't exist.

    Any idea? I am using the std build.xml except that I have remove the
    flatten copy.strings from the target chain.

    Do we do something special in woproject so make this work with
    strings that would prevent it from working with xslt?

    Thanks

    Pierre