Using Mylar: allow access to Jira as a Mylar task repository

From: Marc Guenther (yod..chli.ch)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2006 - 07:19:43 EDT

    Hi,

    I recently started to use Mylar (www.eclipse.org/mylar). It has this
    nice Jira integration from inside Eclipse, but it seems that the
    installation at http://objectstyle.org/jira doesn't allow remote
    access. Is it possible to turn this on? Instructions for enabling
    this are here:
    http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+a+SOAP
    +Client#CreatingaSOAPClient-EnabletheRPCplugin

    It would also allow us to use the other Jira-Eclipse integration:
    http://jira-dashboard.tigris.org/

    Is anybody else using Mylar together with WOLips? I noticed that
    WOLips generated build files are for some reason marked as
    'interesting' and put into the filtered Package Explorer. Not sure
    why this happens and if its a problem of Mylar or WOLips. Luckily its
    possible to filter these out manually.

    Any other experiences?

    Marc