Re: maven example

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2006 - 13:36:14 EST

    Hi Ulrich,

    Excellent. I tested here and it works with a few workarounds (Probably
    because I'm using Windows). For example:

    1) I have to define the maven.localRepository.baseDir by hand in command
    line. I don't know why, but maven is eliminating backslashes "\" from
    the given path.

    2) I have to modify the code of PackageMojo.java and uncomment the line:

        String fileName = /*this.getProjectFolder()*/ +
             this.getArtifactFileName();

        Maven cannot find the artifact file using relative path.

    As wobootstrap don't generate pom.xml for installed libraries, maven try
    to download it and fail with warnings for each webobjects jar. It's not
    a problem, but it is annoying. A simple solution is to add the following
    into the constructor of BootstrapMojo.java causing install:install-file
    to generate a simple pom.xml for each webobjects jar:

        installFileProperties.setProperty( "generatePom", "true" );

    This solution is only a workaround, since it's not declaring the
    transitive dependencies related with each jar.

    Cheers,

    Henrique

    --

    \o/ Henrique Prange, Moleque de Idéias Educaçăo e Tecnologia Ltda | Phone: 55-21-2710-0178 E-mail: hprang..oleque.com.br / \ http://www.moleque.com.br