Re: Needs help about maven-woproject-plugin

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 07:37:05 EST

    Moin Josef,

    thank you for the patch.

    The framework is only a temporary build artifact. You should use the
    artifactid-version.jar.

    WO will recognize the jar as a framework bundle.

    uli

    >>> xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
    http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2>
    http://repository.codehaus.org/>
    >>> <snapshots>
    >>> <enabled>false</enabled>
    >>> </snapshots>
    >>> </repository>
    >>> </repositories>
    >>> <build>
    >>> <sourceDirectory>src/main/java</sourceDirectory>
    >>> <scriptSourceDirectory>src/main/scripts</scriptSourceDirectory>
    >>> <testSourceDirectory>src/test/java</testSourceDirectory>
    >>> <resources>
    >>> <includes>
    >>> <include>**/*.properties</include>
    >>> <include>**/*.wo/**</include>
    >>> <include>**/*.api</include>
    >>> </includes>
    >>> <filtering>false</filtering>
    >>> <targetPath>Resources</targetPath>
    >>> </resource>
    >>> </resources>
    >>> <plugins>
    >>> <plugin>
    >>> <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
    >>> <artifactId>maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
    >>> <configuration>
    >>> <source>1.5</source>
    >>> <target>1.5</target>
    >>> </configuration>
    >>> </plugin>
    >>> <plugin> <groupId>org.objectstyle.woproject.maven2</groupId>
    >>> <artifactId>maven-woproject-plugin</artifactId>
    >>> <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    >>> <extensions>true</extensions>
    >>> </plugin>
    >>> </plugins>
    >>> </build>
    >>> </project>
    >>>

    >>> It seems good to me as it is, but when I launch mvn package, I
    >>> get the
    >>> following exception :
    >>>
    >>> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
    >>> [INFO]
    >>> --
    >>> --
    >>> [INFO] Cannot find lifecycle mapping for packaging: 'woframework'.
    >>> Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
    >>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingwoframework.
    >>> [INFO]
    >>> --
    >>> --
    >>> [INFO] Trace
    >>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Cannot find
    >>> lifecycle
    >>> mapping for packaging: 'woframework'.
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.findMappingsForL
    >>> if
    >>> ecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:1066)
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.bindLifecycleFor
    >>> Pa
    >>> ckaging(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:992)
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.constructLifecyc
    >>> le
    >>> Mappings(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:975)
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal
    >>> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:453)
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHa
    >>> nd
    >>> leFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:306)
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegme
    >>> nt
    >>> s(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:273)
    >>> at
    >>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute
    >>> (DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:140)
    >>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute
    >>> (DefaultMaven.java:322)
    >>> at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:
    >>> 115)
    >>> at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:256)
    >>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
    >>> Method)
    >>> at
    >>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
    >>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
    >>> at
    >>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
    >>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
    >>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced
    >>> (Launcher.java:315)
    >>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:
    >>> 255)
    >>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode
    >>> (Launcher.java:430)
    >>> at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
    >>> Caused by:
    >>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupEx
    >>> ce
    >>> ption:
    >>> Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
    >>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.mapping.LifecycleMappingwoframework.
    >>> at
    >>> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup
    >>> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:323)

    http://openwebmail.org)